Covid-19 Health & Safety Plan
The health and safety of our clients, technicians and our community is our highest priority. We are taking the necessary safety measures following the guidance set forth by WorkSafeBC and the Government of British Columbia.
What we do:
- Daily Service Technician screening.
- Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Keeping the recommended 2 metres from people.
- Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
- Always wearing masks.
- Staying home when sick.
What you can do:
- Keep the recommended 2 metres distance from our technicians.
- If possible, stay completely away from all work areas until the Technician has completed their work.
- Clean your hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
- Wear a mask at all times while the technician is in your home or business.
- Thoroughly clean / sanitize all work areas prior to the Technician’s arrival.